Ok... So this really should just be a Facebook status, but I said earlier in this blog that I would share our struggles of trying to make a lifestyle change and eat healthier.
I have eaten all day long! The last thing was a delicious salad. I was stuffed! And then I got hungry. So I drank an ensure protein shake. I was satisfied. Now after about an hour... I'm hungry!
They say your taste buds will change. They say your stomach will shrink so that you will feel more satiated.
How long do you have to wait for that? All I want right now is a large Dairy Queen butterfinger or Heath blizzard. Or a large chocolate bar. Or brownies. Or something smothered in nutella.
Ok... Struggle shared.
You will be my BFF if the next time I see you, you have a blizzard in your hands... And it's for me.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment