Our bodies are at war with us. We have changed some of the way we eat and they think they're dying. Since having to work so hard to digest processed foods our bodies are confused when the food we eat is now easy to digest. They think, "Hey! I didn't work as hard this time. You must not have eaten enough. You are still hungry. Go stuff your face... now!"
Justin is the hungry one this time...
Poor baby. Doesn't he look like he's starving to death?
I have us on 3 meals and 2 to 3 snacks a day. Plenty of food! It's not even a smaller portion of lunch or dinner yet. We're not dieting, why limit calories. ( I have a baby to feed too!) We are just choosing better options for meals and snacks.
Example: Berry smoothie anyone? Vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
And is that whipped cream on top? Why yes it is. (the non fat, no hydrogenated oils kind, but yes)
It was good! He still thought he was dying.
Justin quotes:
"I feel like my stomach is punching me in the face."
"Why can't I eat what I want?"
"I can't do anything. I have no energy. Why can't Lily stay in one spot so I don't have to chase her?"
Like this was all my idea and I'm torturing him... lol He wanted to do it too!
So sad. :D But by day 3... total change. He says he fills fuller, the snacks are good, and he is feeling more positive about eating better.
See! Stomach is already starting to realize we are feeding it enough and is getting happier. Now when does the more energy kick in? We shall wait and see...


No comments:
Post a Comment