Monday, February 13, 2012

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

We have some news. An update on life if you will. Call us crazy, but we decided that Snickers should be a big brother! I introduce you to Reeses :D One step closer to being crazy cat people.

She's 9 months old. She is such a sweet kitty and completely opposite of Snickers. He introduced himself by growling and hissing at her. Later he decided she was ok, but he had already scared her. So because we are so totally awesome... our Saturday night was filled with watching him try to play with her... and getting rejected over and over. He's about 3x as big, but she has claws. Now all she does is hiss at him, while he prances around making funny noises at her. She has a squeak for a meow. Sometimes when she's tired, sound doesn't even come out. lol


This is her "If you ever give me another bath again, I'll claw your eyes out" face. Needless to say... It didn't go so well.

I completely went blank on how to spell her name. Bad kitty mommy me spelled Reeses like Reeces. She will be getting a different collar soon. Hukd on fonix workd four me!



OH... did I mention that she is going to be a big sister too?



Yup... It took 5 tests and the doctor's office to make me believe this one :D

But here you are! Introducing Baby McNeese. This is an 8 week sonogram. I am now 13 weeks. Get excited people, cause we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment