1. Video games are REALLY loud.
2. There's never enough time in the day to have a real job and be a housewife
Laundry and dishes are never ending. I'm all for staying in the house for a week in my pj's just so I don't have to wash clothes.
3. Men are terrible with laundry.
Not everything is supposed to be washed in one load, not everything can be dried, there is such thing as too much detergent. And yes... leaving the wet laundry in the washer will cause you to have to wash them again.
4. Money disappears on its own
You think you're budgeting and you still have no clue why, how, or where the money goes. Bills are the main culprit. I miss the days where mom and dad paid for everything.
5. Joint showers are not as glamorous as they are in movies.
Someone is always cold and a flatulence becomes ten times as stinky. And if you are the shorter of the two... you always have water in your eyes.
6. Baby Fever is REAL.
I used to think people were crazy when they said they wanted one of those poop/screaming machines. Oh but now I do too.
7. Marriage is forever, but the stuff on your registry is not.
Currently down 1 glass, 2 bowls, and a small plate.
8. Marriage does make you fat.
In perfect harmony pound for pound your butt gets bigger and your belly gets round!
9. Morning breath is real and deadly.
No explanation needed.
10. You love your spouse in a very different way then you love your family. Your heart just expands until it feels it may burst. :D May the puppy love phase continue lol
I love being married. It's absolutely incredible and hilarious at the same time. :D
haha...omg sooo true!!! esp the shower part! grr.. josh always wants the water cold!!
ReplyDelete