Hello again! Just wanted to give a career update for Justin and I.
Justin was put on the cross training list at Dyess. He will have to choose a new career on base. This could leave us in Abilene or make us move. Please be praying they don't want to send us somewhere cold :D I will keep everyone posted when we hear what career he will have. It could take 2 months to ? months to find out.
I have 4 days left at sprint and begin student teaching August 17th! Yay and yikes. I will also be working for dad part time doing data entry and some other things.
Admin Assistant Katie McNeese and her home office set up :D Did I mention I work in my pjs?
I also have my very own secretary. Here he is... working hard to earn his paycheck.
Justin and I also celebrated our 1st anniversary on July 17! The cake was still absolutely amazing even after a year!! Thank you Lisa! You did a absolutely fabulous job!!



No comments:
Post a Comment