Random thought of the day... I have boring hair. It has no personality. It doesn't cooperate. It does what it wants to do... which is everything I don't want it to do. I've never really minded this before, but since it has started (barely) to grow back after I cut it all off it's been bugging me lol. So I need a new look. Or just a hair style. I don't want to color it until I have more than just my one gray hair I nicknamed "sprint".
Here are some ideas:
Definitely not boring... less maintenance... or
even better. I could stick it up there and leave it. The mess hair look is in you know...
No, on a serious note... I would like sometihng like this...
Long, layered, bangs... if I can stand them in my face all day. I just need a computer software that allows me to stick my face with her hair. Then I'd know if it were a good look for me or not. Ho hum.
OR... I could hire a personal hair dresser! If any of you would like to come do my hair for me every morning I would be forever in debt to you. Money is not an option. I will pay you up to $1 a day! That's 365 extra dollars a year in your pocket! Just think about it. :D
~K



No comments:
Post a Comment